SCENIC RIM RUN
You’ve been waiting for months to get out on a club run and now the COVID-19 pandemic restrictions are starting to lift.
A Scenic Rim run has been prepared but, to meet the Queensland Government’s requirements to keep groups of people to a maximum of 20, we have set the following limitations.
1. Only financial members and their guests in the same car may participate.
2. There are 3 groups and registrations are limited to meet COVID-19 requirements.
Group 1 departs at 08:00 am
Group 2 departs at 09:00 am
Group 3 departs at 10:00 am.
3. Please assemble 15 minutes prior to your group departure time.
4. Registration for each group will close when that group is filled. Select a group when you register.
5. The start point is in the Bundamba area. The exact location will be advised by email to registrants prior to the event.
6. The destination is Boonah. There is no designated establishment or social event planned at Boonah so, participants are free to seek/choose a suitable venue or simply head off to another location.
The run is approximately 2 hours over 150km of country roads around the western Scenic Rim.
Boonah has park areas if you wish to have a picnic and the town area has cafes and hotels to dine in or to pick up some take away food and drinks.
Alternatively, Kalbar and Aratula are a short drive from Boonah. Your patronage of the shops, facilities and venues in any of these small towns would be greatly appreciated by the owners and residents.
Register now to avoid disappointment.
BMWCQ Drive Coordinator 0401 752795