~~~ 30th Year Anniversary Gala Dinner ~~~
This Saturday - 4th December 2021
Sirromet Winery - 850 Mount Cotton Road, Mount Cotton
Tickets strictly limited to 100 members & guests!
This year's theme is "Bubbles & Bow Ties"
(Dress Code - Semi-Formal)
Pre-Dinner Drinks: Sirromet Cellar Door - 5:00pm - 6:00pm
(Pre-Dinner Drinks at members cost)
MAIN GALA EVENT: Sirromet Barrel Room - 6:00 PM - 11:00 PM
ANNIVERSARY GALA MENU (alternate drop)
Any special dietary requirements, please note them in your event registration!
To make the night even more memorable, there will be:
- A special presentation of BMW Club Queensland History!
- Announcement of Show of Excellence Winners!
- LIVE Entertainment, Comedy & Dancing!
Your ticket includes:
- Three course sit down dinner
- 3 hour drink package (excluding spirits) starting from 6:30pm
- Live Entertainment
- Limited edition 30th Anniversary champagne flute (one per guest)
- Limited edition 30th Anniversary lanyard (one per guest)
- Lots & lots of fun!
Subsidised Member price per ticket: $120 (normally $190)
(maximum of 1 guest allowed per financial member).
Alexandra Hills Hotel Suites
Around 10 rooms available - get in quick! Members receive a 20% discount.
You must book via the hotels’ website http://www.thealexandrahillshotel.com.au
Enter discount code: “Sirromet”
Executive King Suite: from $143 per night (with discount)
Garden King Room: from $124 per night (with discount)
There is also plenty of onsite FREE parking available at Sirromet!
What a special night this will be!
Don't delay - register today!
Russell Thomas (Social Director) - 0419 711 535
Your Committee looks forward to welcoming you on the night!
**** QLD Government COVID-19 Restrictions ****
As you are no doubt aware, the Qld Government COVID-19 restrictions will change on 17 December 2021 or once 80% of Queenslanders aged 16 and over are fully (double-dose) vaccinated, whichever occurs first.
As the vaccination rate has been steadily increasing, it’s possible that the 80% target could be met prior to 17 December 2021.
BMW Club Qld has received the following advice from Sirromet regarding possible restrictions:
There is a chance that this could impact your event as it could happen at any time in the coming weeks.
Sirromet would like to confirm the below, with regards to these restrictions:
- It is your responsibility to confirm with your guests & suppliers that they are double vaccinated prior to finalising your suppliers & final numbers with me.
- We will have staff checking vaccinations on arrival into Sirromet. Any guests who arrive and are not able to show their proof of vaccination will not be able to enter Sirromet. These guests would still need to be charged for.
- As we have an onsite restaurant & bar we are classified as a hospitality venue, not just a wedding venue. Therefore, we are unfortunately not able to host weddings with any unvaccinated guests, even if there are only 20.
We hope that this doesn’t come in to place before this event, however we strongly suggest asking your suppliers and guests now if they will be double vaccinated.
BMW Club Qld will be finalising attendance numbers with Sirromet on 28 November 2021.
As the Club will then be committed to pay the charges for all those registered from that date, refunds will only be processed in exceptional circumstances.
It is your responsibility to meet all of the venue’s entry requirements. Consequently, should you be barred from entry to the venue because you do not meet their entry rules and requirements, your registration fees will not be refunded..