BMW Club QLD Car Display
(Maximum of 10 display cars)
This will be the second annual event held at The Workshops Rail Museum on the May long weekend, Saturday 30 April 2022 and aligns with the Queensland Autospectacular on Sunday 1 May at Willowbank Raceway.
Event Details - General Public/Members (not displaying a car):
Date: Saturday 30 April 2022
Time: 9am – 4pm
Location: The Workshops Rail Museum, North Street, North Ipswich Queensland 4305
**UPDATE *** Display members/cars:
MUSTER @ Telegraph Lane Park at 06:45am
Bump In: Saturday 30 April from 7:15am – 8am (All vehicles are required onsite by 8am).
Bump Out: From approximately 4:30pm (once all attendees have left the site and the event manger gives the all clear)
**The event will proceed unless very heavy rain**
Join us at The Workshops Rail Museum for a celebration of all things aviation, rail and autos in the City of Ipswich, including:
- Access to all museum exhibitions and kid’s activities
- Car and motorcycle displays
- Drag cars from Willowbank Raceway
- Aviation displays and flypasts
- Family interactive activities including wind tunnels and Hot Wheels Fun Zone
- Defence Force machinery and vehicles
- Autobots Bumblebee and Optimus Prime
- Jaw-dropping motorbike stunt shows
This year the museum is looking to activate the road closure outside the front of The Workshops Rail Museum to accommodate a large display of vehicles including:
MOTORBIKE AND CAR CLUBS
- Willowbank Raceway
- Historical Motorcycle Club of Queensland (Ipswich Area)
- Australian Electric Vehicle Association
- Classic and Muscle Car Club of Ipswich
- BMW Club of Queensland
The organisers will provide free entry into the event for 2 persons per display car. If you require additional tickets or you are not displaying a car with BMWCQ, you must pre-purchase tickets from HERE.
Monies raised from ticketing income will be distributed to Legacy Club of Ipswich and Queensland Museum Foundation.
Public parking will be available around the museum. Please follow all signage and directions provided by the organisers on the day.
Registration is only required if you are displaying your BMW!