ICC Event 2 - Holden Sporting Car Club Queensland - Motorkhana
Registration is now open! Scroll down to read more about what a Motorkhana is and what fun and challenges you will be enjoying on the day! These are great events for drivers and spectators so come along and support your Club in either capacity.
Please click the link below to complete the registration form and payment direct to HSCCQ. Once you have done so please register on BMWCQ to show you will be attending.
Registration link: Entry Form – Interclub Motorkhana (08-May-2022) – HSCCQ
What you will need to register:
- Motorsport Australia Licence: Click this link for an annual licence 22motorsport-australia_licence-application-renewal_speed.pdf . Please note a day licence is NOT available for this event.
- Your BMWCQ membership number and expiry date.
- Your wheelbase measurement.
- Your CTP Rally Extension obtained from your CTP insurer. When you call them they will ask for the name of the event "Holden Sporting Car Club Qld Motorkhana", the date "8 May 2022" and location "Willowbank". They then may ask for payment after that they email you the letter. You then email this to HSCCQ directly on email@example.com.
- Your payment option, you can pay via PayPal or bank deposit.
- Fire extinguisher mounted inside your vehicle.
Cost: Event cost $60 payable direct to HSCCQ plus free or $10 for Rally Extension (cost will depend on your CTP company) plus your Motorsport Australia Speed Licence free if you already have a licence or $130 for annual licence..
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Christine on 0411 467 745 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to seeing you there!
What is the ICC?
Welcome to the Inter Club Challenge (ICC) 2022. The ICC is made up of over 10 other Motorsport Australia affiliated Clubs. The ICC calendar is made up of events hosted by the different Clubs, who then extend invitations to the other Club's to attend. This makes for a very diverse selection of both Motorsport and social events. For example, the BMW Club Qld hosts the Regularity event each year which is also a Club fundraiser.
Each participant, whether driving in one or all events, will earn points and the chance to win a trophy at the end of the year. The top four (4) drivers points from each Club, at each event, go towards the Club tally and contribute to helping the Club win the championship.
What is a Motokhana?
The Motorsport Australia video below shows a Motokhana event being held in Victoria and gives you a taste of what to except at Willowbank! Motokhana's are suited to drivers who enjoy skid pan days and would like to take their skills to a different track and drive different formats called "Tests". If you enjoy events that are low speed, low on fuel consumption, focused on precision driving, this is for you. Great fun for spectators as well!
Looking for more information on this event contact Christine on 0411 467 745 or email@example.com. See you at the track!