2022 Brisbane RIVERFIRE Cruise & Dinner
Saturday 3rd September 2022
Member Price: $150 (Usually $180)
Member Guest Price: $150 (Usually $180 - Max 1 Guest)
(18+ Event - BMWCQ Subsidy $30 per ticket!)
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
Should a cruise be cancelled by the Operator, a seat on the next available cruise will be offered or a full refund given. However should a passenger cancel, cancellation fees apply: Less than 48 hours’ notice or failure to board, 100% of fare is payable.
PLEASE NOTE BOARDING & RETURN TIMES HAVE CHANGED!
Departure Point: New Farm Park River Hub, Lamington Street, New Farm (Next to the Brisbane Powerhouse)
Boarding: 4.00 pm - Please arrive no later than 3.00pm-3:45pm for 4.00pm boarding
Departure: 4.30 pm - Sharp
Returning: 9.30 pm
Additional information from operator:
*PLEASE NOTE BOARDING TIME OF 4.00PM FOR A 4.30PM DEPARTURE - Please arrive no later than 3.45pm as multiple vessels pickup from this location. This will ensure we have a smooth boarding at 4.00pm.
We look forward to welcoming you on board Eye Spy for your Brisbane Festival's RIVERFIRE adventure!
Please be aware that there is very limited parking in and around the New Farm Park River Hub. We would definitely suggest utilising our bus transfer service from Redcliffe (please contact Brisbane Whale Watching directly for more info), or seek an alternative option as boarding / departure times are very strict for this event.
Please Note - You must check in before boarding the vessel (no wristband no boarding).
Drink Tickets can also be purchased upon check in at New Farm. Once you have your drink tickets, you can take them to anyone of the 2 bars on board the boat and receive your beverage. You can also purchase your drink tickets on board. (Credit Card (surcharge applies) Eftpos and Cash are accepted) Beverages include Beer, Wine, Champagne, Spirits, Soft drinks, Juice, Water, Barista Coffee and Tea. (Beverages are at lounge bar prices and no refunds are given on excess tickets at the end of the night.)
For the best seats in town, join us on board EYE SPY with unobstructed views of the Australian Defence Force aerial displays along with the pyrotechnic explosion of colourful fireworks that is RIVERFIRE!
Enjoy cruising the city’s electric atmosphere whilst the crew and live entertainers further enhance the experience of RIVERFIRE!
Fireworks: 7.00pm – 7.30pm
Once the fireworks have concluded, we will remain in the city area to enjoy the atmosphere and celebrations.
- RIVERFIRE river cruise
- Positioned off Kangaroo Point Cliffs next to the Story Bridge
- Buffet dinner, including desert
- A glass of champagne upon arrival
- Live Entertainment
- 18+ Event
Register now and pay later in early August by selecting "Invoice Me" on the payment page! Registrations will close on the 29/08/2022!
- 3 Level, 6 outdoor viewing decks and large bow for spacious unobstructed viewing – plenty of room to obtain the ultimate vantage point.
- Full 360 degree walk around lower and upper decks.
- Top level sun deck.
- Spacious 1st class interiors with large floor to ceiling tinted windows provide a superior level of luxury and comfort.
- Reverse Cycle air conditioned cabins – Staying inside will not hinder your viewing pleasure.
- 6 x 40″ LCD TV Screens
- Fully licensed bar offering a great range of local and imported beer and wine
- Vessel access and lower deck viewing platforms are wheelchair friendly. There is a disabled toilet located on the lower deck.
- 5 Toilets on board and all located on the lower deck
"Your Committee looks forward to welcoming you!"
If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com