This round of the RX Automotive Sprint Series is being hosted by Porsche Club Queensland and will be held at Queensland Raceway on Friday, 26 May 2023.
A subsidised entry fee of just $170 is limited to financial members of BMWCQ, MX-5 and other ICC Clubs. Non-club members are also welcome to enter.
Not a member? It's not too late to join if you would like to be a part of a great club. You can join BMWCQ as an Associate Member if you don't own a BMW product and enjoy all the benefits right now.
The event will be an excellent opportunity for experienced and novice entrants to enjoy some track time and to try out the new track configuration as well as the old favourites.
1. At least three morning sessions and three afternoon sessions are planned. There will be three groups (A, B and C) in each session. The full program, group allocations and procedures for the day will be advised prior to the event.
2. We expect to have an opportunity for passenger laps at the end of the day. Passengers are required to sign in with Queensland Raceway and wear an approved helmet, long sleeved top, long pants and closed in shoes.
1. $170 for members of BMWCQ, MX-5 Club Qld and ICC clubs.
2. $205 for non-club members.
3. All entry fees include provision of a timing transponder.
4. There is no half-day entry option.
1. You will require a AASA Day Licence or General Speed Event Licence or a Motorsport Australia Speed licence.
2. AASA Day Licences can be purchased during check-in if required.
3. RACERS licences will not be accepted by Queensland Raceway.
Queensland Raceway uses MyLaps transponders and BMWCQ will provide each entrant with a transponder. Westhold transponders will not function at this venue.
1. Please read this document for all the basic requirements you need to consider for your car and yourself.
2, CTP Insurance - if your car has Queensland registration, you are advised to contact your CTP insurer and request a "rally extension".
3. Ensure you bring sufficient water/fluids to keep yourself hydrated.
1. More than one fully paid entrant may share the car.
2. If you are sharing a car, please advise during registration so that an appropriate group can be allocated for each entrant.
1. You may share your entry with another driver (co-driver).
2. The entered car will be allocated to one group (A, B or C) and the car will only be allowed on track once per session.
3. The co-driver must register through the Co-Driver entry category.
4. Shared entries will not accrue BMWCQ motorsport championship points.
Food and Drinks:
These are available at the track kiosk. Please ensure you bring sufficient water/fluids to keep yourself hydrated.
Please email BMWCQ Motorsport or contact Andrew on 0431 399 988 if you have any questions.