INTER-CLUB REGULARITY CHALLENGE
It’s time to get your entry in for this year's Regularity Challenge - the event where we raise funds for our chosen charity, Emerge Toowoomba. It's a fun, relaxed day and, just by participating, you can actually make a real difference in someone's life.
The past seven BMWCQ Charity Day events have raised in excess of $75,000 for local, well deserving charities. Now, with your support, and that of Hyper Racing, we will be able to add to that total.
This is an ICC event and is open to all ICC clubs and their members.
Please put a team of four together and represent your club in this fun day. If you don't have a team, don't worry, we can put you in a team of similar cars.
Please check out this video about the day.
The full day event is Regularity style, meaning it's ideal for all levels of driver from experienced to novice. Any car is suitable for this event. Regularity is about driving consistently to the lap time that you nominate. You will get a timed practice session so you can decide on a lap time to nominate. You score points for every tenth of a second you are away from that time. The person and team with the lowest accumulated score for the day will be the event winners.
1. The rules and scoring details have changed for this year and may be viewed at this LINK . The important changes are that there will be no break-out time and cars will be seeded into groups according to nominated lap time and not team position.
2. Please read this important information regarding on-track safety.
1. The entry fee is unchanged from 2022 at just $185 per car.
2. Registered and unregistered cars are allowed.
3. You will need a current RACERS Clubman licence (day or annual).
4. A Westhold timer will be provided if you do not have your own.
5. If your car has Queensland registration, you are advised to obtain a CTP 'Rally Extension' from your CTP insurance provider.
Safety Equipment and Clothing:
1. A fire extinguisher is recommended but not compulsory.
2. A helmet that complies with or exceeds standard AS1698. Note: Motorcycle helmets do not have fire retardant linings.
3. Clothing must provide neck to wrist to ankle cover. e.g. a race suit or long sleeved shirt, long pants and closed in shoes. Avoid synthetic clothes due to their flammability.
Please read this document for all the basic requirements you need to consider for your car and yourself. Ensure you bring sufficient water/fluids to keep yourself hydrated.
The noise limits for Lakeside Park are tested statically at a distance of 8 metres from the exhaust exit point of the vehicle. All vehicles must be below 95 db to proceed onto the track. Whilst on the circuit, noise limits are also tested and enforced - 95 db at the track's edge. You must ensure that your vehicle complies with this requirement.
Food and Drinks:
1. Food (including breakfast rolls) is available at the Pit Cafe. The cafe also stocks a wide variety of drinks such as coffee, tea, soft drinks etc.
2. You can also buy a Breakfast & Happy Laps entry but, you must pre-register at this LINK as places are limited.
3. Please ensure you bring sufficient water/fluids to keep yourself hydrated.
There will be a dedicated passenger session run during the lunch break with passenger rides at $25 for 4 laps. Proceeds will go directly to the charity collection.
We are also looking for extra raffle prizes for the day so, if you or your business can provide anything to help, it would be greatly appreciated. Why not ask your employer to sponsor you for the day. If you would also like to help sell some raffle tickets, please get in touch.
If you have any questions or need more information, please email BMWCQ Motorsport or contact me.
0431 399 988