ROUND 5 RX AUTOMOTIVE SPRINT SERIES
REGISTRATION CUT-OFF TIME: Midnight, 12 September 2023
This round of the RX Automotive Sprint Series is being held at iconic Lakeside Park on Friday, 15 September 2023.
As a result of our great relationship with Lakeside and your past support, entry fees are being kept very low at just $185 for financial members of BMWCQ and financial members of ICC Clubs. Non-club members are also welcome to enter.
Not a member? It's not too late to join if you would like to be a part of a great club. You can join BMWCQ as an Associate Member if you don't own a BMW product and enjoy all the benefits of membership right now.
1. This is a Sprint Event. Sprints are not racing. Read more HERE.
2. At least three morning sessions and three afternoon sessions are planned. Each session will be an out lap, six "hot" laps and a warm down lap, There will be four groups in each session. The full program, group allocations and procedures for the day will be advised prior to the event.
3. Time permitting, we plan to run passenger laps at the end of the day. Passengers are required to sign in with RACERS, wear an approved helmet, long sleeved top, long pants and closed in shoes.
Full Entry Fees:
1. $185 for members of BMWCQ and ICC clubs.
2. $225 for non-club members.
Half Day Entry Fees (Motorsport Director approval required):
$145 for BMWCQ financial members only. Half day entrants do not accrue motorsport championship points.
Licence & Lap Timer:
1. You will need a current RACERS Clubman licence (day or annual).
2. A Westhold timer will be provided if you do not have your own.
1. More than one fully paid entrant may share a car.
2. If you are sharing a car, please advise during registration so that an appropriate group can be allocated for each entrant.
1. Please read this document for the basic requirements you need to consider for your car and yourself.
2. CTP Insurance - if your car has Queensland registration, you are advised to contact your CTP insurer and request a "rally extension".
3. Ensure you bring sufficient water/fluids to keep yourself hydrated.
All vehicles must be below 95 db to proceed onto the track.
Food and Drinks:
Available at the pit lane cafe. Please ensure that you bring sufficient water/fluids to keep yourself hydrated.
More Information:Please email BMWCQ Motorsport or contact Andrew on 0431 399 988 if you have any questions or require more information.